Veasey has year round rental spaces available at affordable prices. We host everything from business meetings, weddings, showers, fundraisers, and parties, to recurring group events and beyond. We’re the perfect do it yourself venue.
- Rentals are for 6 hour blocks of time.
- Set up and take down is done by the renter.
- Alcohol comes with additional costs including the hiring of a detail officer and a licensed bartender.
- Rental hours are between 9am and 10pm.
- There are no restrictions on catering and tent rental companies. Contact us for recommendations.
- A deposit is required to hold a date. We also require a damage deposit of $150.
- Free wifi
- Tables and chairs included in rental fee
- Kitchen available upon request
- Power outlets for outdoor events
Wedding bookings are for the whole venue and require a Friday/Saturday/Sunday rental with extended daytime hours. Flat rate: $1200
- The Whole Venue is available for private, daily rentals. Indoor and outdoor spaces allow for a variety of events. From tent rentals to your choice of caterers, you can personalize your experience here at the park with exactly what you want without any pressure to add what you don’t need. Capacity: Inside-100 people, outside 200 $550
- The Great Hall is a 1,500 sq. foot former chapel with a high arching buttressed wooden ceiling, it has tall windows and tinted glass. It’s beautiful natural light enhance this open unique space. Capacity: 70 reception style, 100 ceremony $175
- Pingree Hall sits right below the Great Hall, it’s windows and tiled floor make this a comfortable room for dining or dancing. Adjacent to a downstairs kitchen, makes it great for catering. Capacity: 70 reception style, 100 ceremony $150
- Pingree Hall and the Great Hall can be combined for a discount for $250
- The Boardroom is a newly renovated room has comfortable chairs and long tables to make it an ideal space for meetings and lectures. WiFi equipped. Capacity: 50 $75
- The Veasey Suite is a beautiful Craftsman style living room with an adjoining dining room. It boasts an amazing working fireplace made of striated rock from the Merrimack River. The Suite also has it’s own entrance though a screened in porch and comfortable couches and chairs. Capacity: 50 $275
- Mill & Green Room Consisting of two rooms, the Mill suite is a bright room with a wooden floor and a cozy Inglenook fireplace. The Green room adds charm with it’s wooden accents and homelike atmosphere. Capacity: 50 $150